The STORMWALL DWR TERRA UA suit is an ergonomic cut that takes into account human anatomy, based on military developments of the best foreign armies for tactical clothing and is adapted to the needs of hunters, fishermen or tourism, which makes it comfortable and reliable to use and guarantees maximum maneuverability.
The smooth, soft, polyester outer surface maintains a comfortable temperature of your body and provides the highest possible protection from external influences. It can be used, with minimal layering, on cool days and as a multi-layered garment, as a third "protective" layer (5 lvl) in the concept of layered clothing, in cold winter weather.
The design of the suit in places of the greatest load is additionally strengthened
• Pockets: 2 internal spaces, for documents or other valuables; 2 large outer, recessed pockets with zipper with Cool Mesh mesh; 2 sleeve pockets with a zipper; The back pocket in the area of the belt, three-dimensional, "through" with two holes with zippers for small items (hat, buff, fingers, etc.), also acts as a vent valve, with a mesh Cool Mesh.
• Ergonomic cut that takes into account human anatomy and does not restrict movement during activities.
• The volume and length of the sleeves are regulated by fixing elastic cuffs and additionally - Velcro fasteners according to NewFix technology.
• The collar is inflated, ergonomic and comfortable.
• Tactical hood "English" allows you to adjust the volume, depth and fit without disturbing the peripheral vision or range of motion.
• Central zipper windscreen, top with soft protection of the chin from pinching and "runner" from moisture with a safety valve, from the inside for additional protection from moisture and wind.
• Two "runners", top / bottom add ease of use. All snake runners with branded pullers, for comfortable work with them in fingers or gloves.
• The volume and fit at the bottom of the jacket are regulated by weights on the clamps.
• On the sleeves, under the armpits, the jacket is equipped with convenient ventilation valves with zippers - to avoid overheating and for faster heat exchange during increased energy release during exercise.
• Exclusive, ergonomic cut developed by Camotec based on tactical pants (symbiosis "tactics + tourism"): ergonomically modeled at the knees so that the pants do not "tighten" and do not restrict movement during squats and fast movements; constructive insert in the perineum to ensure comfort and prevent abrasion.
• It is fixed in a belt by two, vertically located buttons.
• The belt is inflated for better fixation and protection against the cold.
• Gulfik (width) - a slotted valve on the zipper.
• Pockets: 2 front and 2 rear mortise pockets, with Cool Mesh ventilation grille (as part of an advanced heat exchange system); 2 roomy pockets on the thighs, mortise on the zipper.
• Snake runners with branded pullers, for comfortable work with them in fingers or gloves.
StormWall PRO square microfleece (100% polyester).
• Moisture-protective, retains moisture (rain, wet snow) - prevents it
• Practically does not blow.
• Does not lose elasticity at low temperatures.
• Wear resistance, hygroscopicity and hypoallergenicity.
• Does not crumble and does not give shine ..
Square microfleece - a microfleece on the inside, which is grouped into squares and has gaps between them, rather than a solid surface. This provides better "breathing" and removal of moisture. Designed for active movement. Due to the fact that between the "groups of hairs" there are gaps in the main tissue of the loose tissue - moisture and excess heat are removed from the body faster.
ATTENTION! The thing is waterproof. It is not a replacement for a raincoat.
For heavy rainfall, use special clothing. We recommend MOISTURE-WINDPROOF CLOTHING
• Plastic Korean accessories Woojin.
• High-quality British COATS thread.
• All zippers are nylon, wind and moisture resistant.
• Runners with "autolock" (do not open spontaneously).
• Tongues of runners with branded pullers.