Features of the model
The "Paladin" series differs from our other polo in the configuration of Velcro:
• Velcro under chevrons on both shoulders (8.5 cm. by 10 cm.);
• Velcro under the shoulder straps on both shoulders (10 cm by 5 cm);
• Velcro under the patch with the name or name of the structure, on the right side of the chest (13 cm by 2.5 cm);
• Velcro with attachments (eyelets) for the token, on the left side of the chest (7.5 cm by 5 cm).
The polo also has three loops for additional equipment or accessories (one on each shoulder, one on the chest).
In general, our polo shirts have the following advantages:
• Ergonomic cut.
• Lightweight and breathable.
• Flat seams - the technology of joining parts in clothing items so that the fabric at the joint does not lose elasticity, able to withstand maximum tensile loads without deformation and rupture.
• The seam on the shoulder is shifted downwards, which prevents rubbing from the straps of the backpack, trunk, etc.
• Velcro is treated with Laser cut technology, which allows the velcro to retain its appearance for a long time and prevents the threads from twisting.
• Elastic rib on the sleeves for a better fit.
• Reflective inscription “Quick Dry”.
CoolPass antistatic fabric is a 4-channel, high-tech, polyester fabric.
• Thanks to a special structure, it effectively removes moisture from the surface of the skin and evaporates it from the outside of the fabric, which protects the body from overheating and leaves the skin dry.
• Air permeability, hygroscopicity, hypoallergenicity.
• Fabric dries much faster than cotton, nylon, acrylic and others.
• In weaving there is an antistatic thread that helps to distribute and drain the statistical charge from the fabric surface and it is not electrified.
• Does not lose color under the influence of the sun and after washing. Ultraviolet protection (UPF 50+).
• Wear-resistant, does not lose its appearance for a long time.
• High-quality British COATS thread.
• Soft and durable Velcro laser cut.