Features of the model
The "ARMY ID" series differs from our other polos by the configuration of the "Velcro" type:
• Velcro under the chevrons on both shoulders (8.5 cm by 12.5 cm);
Velcro supplied separately:
• 12.5 cm. by 2.5 cm.
• 9.7 cm. by 5 cm.
The polo also has a loop-bar for additional equipment or accessories.
In general, our polo shirts have the following advantages:
• Ergonomic cut.
• Lightweight and breathable.
• Flat seams - the technology of joining parts in clothing items so that the fabric at the joint does not lose elasticity, able to withstand maximum tensile loads without deformation and rupture.
• The seam on the shoulder is shifted downwards, which prevents rubbing from the straps of the backpack, trunk, etc.
• Velcro is treated with Laser cut technology, which allows the velcro to retain its appearance for a long time and prevents the threads from twisting.
• Elastic rib on the sleeves for a better fit.
CoolPass fabric is a 4-channel, high-tech, polyester fabric.
• Thanks to a special structure, it effectively removes moisture from the surface of the skin and evaporates it from the outside of the fabric, which protects the body from overheating and leaves the skin dry.
• Air permeability, hygroscopicity, hypoallergenicity.
• Fabric dries much faster than cotton, nylon, acrylic and others.
• Does not lose color under the influence of the sun and after washing. Ultraviolet protection (UPF 50+).
• Wear-resistant, does not lose its appearance for a long time.
• Resistant to the formation of hooks.
• High-quality British COATS thread.
• Soft and durable Velcro laser cut.