Features of the model
The "ARMY ID" series differs from our other polos by the configuration of the "Velcro" type:
• Velcro under the chevrons on both shoulders (8.5 cm. By 12.5 cm.)
• Velcro under the patch with the name or the name of the structure, on the right side of the chest (12.5 cm. By 2.5 cm.)
• Velcro with fastening (eyelets) for a badge, on the left side of the chest (9.7 cm by 5 cm).
Also, the polo has a loop-bar for additional equipment or accessories.
In general, our polos have the following advantages:
• Ergonomic fit.
• Lightweight and breathable.
• Flat seams (flatlock) - the technology of joining parts in garments, due to which the fabric at the junction does not lose elasticity, is able to withstand maximum tensile loads without deformation and tears.
• The seam on the shoulders is shifted downward, which prevents chafing from the straps of the backpack, trunks and the like.
• Velcro type "Laser cut", which allows the Velcro to keep its appearance for a long time and prevents thread twisting.
• Elastic ribbed sleeves for a better fit.
Features of the fabric
CoolPass fabric is a 4-channel high-tech polyester fabric.
• Due to the special structure, it effectively removes moisture from the surface of the skin and evaporates it from the outside of the tissue, which protects the body from overheating and leaves the skin dry.
• Air permeability, hygroscopicity, hypoallergenicity.
• Fabric dries much faster than cotton, nylon, acrylic and others.
• Does not fade under the influence of the sun and after washing. UV protection (UPF 50+).
• Wear-resistant, does not lose its appearance for a long time.
• Resistant to snagging.
• Quality British thread COATS.
• Soft and durable "Velcro" laser cut.